Friday, May 1, 2015

Final Blog post

  • Which in class writing was your favorite? Why? I would have to say the I believe post. It open my eyes to the things I truly believed in and gave me a better understanding of those things as well.

  • Which in class writing was your least favorite? Why? I would say the story with crazy words. were we had to come up with a story using words each member came up with the meaning they used the words for. 

  • Review all your writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)? Why? I notice for one that I am getting better at using my imagination coming up with deeper things to talk about. The second one I notice is that I notice is that I learned to type with using the as said crouch words. And it does make a big difference in your writing. And the last thing I have notice in my write is I can come up with better words to use instead of always using the same old words in everything I write.

  • If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? Why? I think I would like to change the fact that I make everything so personal. I mean it's not super bad that I do this but not all my writing has to be all about me.

  • What did you like best about this course? I think I like that fact that I was made to think outside of my little box and explore bigger opportunities with my writing. 

  • What did you like least about this course? I can say the only thing I did not like about this class was getting up and giving a speech about sex ed. I could of gone all semester without doing that.

  • What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over? Been here every day to have all the free writes that were done in class. And to save them instead of just deleting them.

  • What did you learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester? I learn that I am not as dumb as I thought and I can write pretty good if I just apply myself.

  • What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course? I think you should just keep being your positive self and to continue to encourage your students like you have done me. Your an awesome teacher and I was blessed to have you as my English teacher this semester.

  • You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self assigned grade. I would give my self a B overall. Why I feel this way is because I feel I could of made a even better effort on what I was assigned in this class. And maybe I should be more willing to save the work I do even if I don't think it's important enough to keep.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection. You should be proud of yourself. Chase your dreams until each and everyone comes true. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete