Wednesday, April 29, 2015

As long as

For as long as I could remember I have always dealt with everything in my life by using drugs to make me feel better since the age of 15. I also thought it would be cool cause all my friends were doing it type thing. When I had my oldest son who is getting ready to turn 4 in June I wanted to give that up and be able to give him a better life. Well he got taken away from me when he was 3 months old because I got with the wrong person and got worse on the drugs. I finally came to my breaking point and 7 months after he got taken I went to treatment and started on a better path. May 23 2012 is the day I got clean from everything. And to this date I am still clean and sober and going strong. I now have a 9 month old son who I just adore and I have both my boys being brought up in church and showing them that through God all things are possible. I want to be able to raise them right and teach them the important of being married to the right person and having God as the center of the relationship. How seeking god in everything that you do not only gets you far but gives you a life that you couldn’t even dream of. I will be getting my youngest dedicated in March so that he will know how much I care about him and his path in life. I grew up in church my whole life but I never really understand the important of having a close relationship with God.


I now have a 9 month old who I just adore and I have both my boys being brought up in church and showing them through God anything is possible. They love the classes they go to at church and I am hoping that they are making friends that will last them a life time. I know that they are very loving and kind kids that are always smiling and laughing and cracking jokes. One time my oldest came back from his dads and looked at me and said mom my Jesus is in my heart oh so much joy ran through me at that very moment and I looked at him and said yes Alex Jesus is in your heart and he goes My Jesus is in your heart and brothers heart and daddy’s heart and kept going on I think I smiled so much that day it started hurting my checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment