Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happiness

The way I see happiness is to wake up every morning to 2 beautiful smiles looking back at me. Hearing those music words in my ears hi mommy or as my 1 yr old says hi. Seeing their smiles lets me know that I am doing something right in their lives. My 3 yr old looks at me with his big blue eyes and say’s these heart melting words mommy I love you so, so, so, so, so, so, much. I think wow what am I doing to get him to say such sweet words to me. Be happy also means making sure the people around you can feel the happiness beaming off of you. It makes me wonder if I was around when Jesus walk the earth would I feel his happiness beam off of him. Yes today may be Monday and yes most people hate Mondays but that’s ok because I am happy today even though my morning started off pretty bad and I have a massive headache and still have tons to do afterwards. But I have joy in my heart with a ray of warmth from the heavens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment