Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Story with crazy words

Oh how glorious it would be to take a drive to Kansas. We get into my tank and start down the road. I started off chipper and silly like with my manpanion who was fallacious about the wabbit on loony tones. He was uber about it and his logic was wonky. Indubitably he was freakin annoying me. He knew I was starting to get hodor with the subject and I was feeling blue. He seen it was turning into a disquieting kind of day. Then he became cautious as my last words to him was bet. As the sun was beaming into the window he starts to widdle with his knife with the maroon handle.  The precious cargo in the back seat wakes and was being adorbs as the started talking about the puppy that I got them. My boyfriend warmly put his arm around me which made my day end pulchritudinous.

No comments:

Post a Comment