Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Love Deep

Love deep as the ocean, smile always no matter what, have faith in everything you do.

So many people lose sight of what matters the most in their lives. For me love everyone deeply because God loved us deeply enough to give his one and only son to die for us on the cross. We need to smile through the good times and smile through the bad. Remember it can always be much worse then what is happening. Nothing is greater than love but you can’t love someone without faith in that love. It is easy to forget to have faith in ourselves, faith in others, more importantly we forget to have faith in God who not only allowed us to breathe another day. I have lived my life on both sides the good and the bad. I have never felt more at peace and loved then I do now. I went from being on drugs disrespecting my mother stealing and lying to the people I care about. Getting beating every day just because I said something wrong to him. Now I am free from that life.


The color I would be ice blue not only is it a soft gentle color but it’s also on the icy side as well. I am soft spoken and gentle because I don’t like confrontation but I can be icy as well hard to brake at times and cold to those I feel threating by. Plus I love the color blue but is blue is so pretty and I would give anything to have ice blue eyes. Having ice blue eyes would be awesome. But I can’t help but to think how sensitive my eyes would be if they were that color. My older brother has really light blue eyes and I see how bad the sun hurts his eyes even car lights at night hurts his eyes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment