Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My thoughts on "The Heart and The Fist"

I think the purpose of the text is to give insight on different aspects of life. Growing up thinking something is one way instead only to find out it’s really not like that. It shows us that whatever we tell our children without further explaining it to them as to why we are saying it then grow up thinking it’s one way instead of another way. Like in the book he was told that in college that’s when life really starts that’s where you learn all lives secrets and then when he got there is wasn't like he thought it was. Then he believed that his hole childhood he was lied too. That makes me think if me saying what I am saying to my kids and if I am stating it clear enough for him to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment