Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What would you do if you were invisible.

I woke up this morning and to my surprise I was invisible. At first I was flipping out but my kids were off at college and with the way cell phones are now a days you only need you voice to answer the phone. The thoughts of things I could do started feeling my mind of possibilities I could do. Even though I am invisible I still have morals so I wouldn't do anything to crazy. But I would walk around making sure people were staying out of trouble by scaring them from making bad choices. Oh how awesome it would be to actually scary someone straight. Could you imagine the look on their faces when they are doing something wrong and you hear someone say “I wouldn't do that if I were you”, or “How would that make your momma fell knowing you’re doing that”. But then again you should be careful with that because you don’t want to scare someone to death. Oh that would be super bad. I mean could you live with that?  

No comments:

Post a Comment